Clinical Excellence. Compassion & Care.
Welcome to Cheshire Surgical Practice
Specialists in Private Surgery
Cheshire Surgical Practice is a private surgery service offered by David Corless practicing at South Cheshire Private Hospital. His NHS consultant appointment is at Mid Cheshire NHS Foundation Trust and The University Hospital of North Staffordshire NHS Trust.
David is a general surgeon and specialises in upper GI (gastrointestinal), laparoscopic (key hole) surgery and endoscopy. He treats a wide range of conditions in the comfort of a private hospital.
Key graphics explaining how coronavirus has spread in the UK and the government's response.… more
Children seem to be at low risk from the disease, but can they still spread it?… more
But one in 20 say they won't be returning anytime soon after advice changed on 1 August.… more
The right to an education should take priority over pubs, England's children's commissioner says.… more
They "face greater barriers" when trying to protect themselves from coronavirus, a report says.… more
Experts working for the Commons health committee will assess whether policy commitments are being me… more
Dozens of English councils discriminate against children with autism, legal experts say.… more
A new Canadian clinical guideline aims to reduce stigma against overweight patients.… more
The UK's test and trace schemes are not yet good enough to stop a virus resurgence, scientists say.… more
Why Cheshire Surgical Practice?
South Cheshire Private Hospital
- Fully equipped private hospital
- On-site well-trained friendly medical and support staff
- Support of adjoining NHS Trust
- 24/7 medical cover
- Part of Britain’s leading independent healthcare provider
- Wide range of procedures from minor to complex surgery
- High standard of facilities
- 32 private en suite rooms
- Day room with garden terrace to relax with family and visitors
- Recently extended consulting suite
- Minor procedures suite for day cases
- State of the art technology
Quality of Care
- Risk of infection kept to minimum
- Commitment to highest standard of quality and value
- Providing facilities and environment for advanced surgical procedures
- Friendly, supportive and extremely dedicated on site staff