Clinical Excellence. Compassion & Care.
Welcome to Cheshire Surgical Practice
Specialists in Private Surgery
Cheshire Surgical Practice is a private surgery service offered by David Corless practicing at South Cheshire Private Hospital. His NHS consultant appointment is at Mid Cheshire NHS Foundation Trust and The University Hospital of North Staffordshire NHS Trust.
David is a general surgeon and specialises in upper GI (gastrointestinal), laparoscopic (key hole) surgery and endoscopy. He treats a wide range of conditions in the comfort of a private hospital.
The report said the increase in reported cases could be down to "growth in availability of testing".… more
Key graphics explaining how coronavirus has spread in the UK and the government's response.… more
The US will acquire almost all the next three months' production of the drug from Gilead.… more
Leicester's mayor said officials had been trying to get hold of local data "for weeks".… more
A Swedish study found twice as many people had protective T-cells as tested positive for antibodies.… more
The NHS ombudsman asks government to listen to patient complaints in order to learn from mistakes.… more
Young people's eating habits have meant more snacks but also more shared meals, say researchers.… more
Why Cheshire Surgical Practice?
South Cheshire Private Hospital
- Fully equipped private hospital
- On-site well-trained friendly medical and support staff
- Support of adjoining NHS Trust
- 24/7 medical cover
- Part of Britain’s leading independent healthcare provider
- Wide range of procedures from minor to complex surgery
- High standard of facilities
- 32 private en suite rooms
- Day room with garden terrace to relax with family and visitors
- Recently extended consulting suite
- Minor procedures suite for day cases
- State of the art technology
Quality of Care
- Risk of infection kept to minimum
- Commitment to highest standard of quality and value
- Providing facilities and environment for advanced surgical procedures
- Friendly, supportive and extremely dedicated on site staff