Clinical Excellence. Compassion & Care.
Welcome to Cheshire Surgical Practice
Specialists in Private Surgery
Cheshire Surgical Practice is a private surgery service offered by David Corless practicing at South Cheshire Private Hospital. His NHS consultant appointment is at Mid Cheshire NHS Foundation Trust and The University Hospital of North Staffordshire NHS Trust.
David is a general surgeon and specialises in upper GI (gastrointestinal), laparoscopic (key hole) surgery and endoscopy. He treats a wide range of conditions in the comfort of a private hospital.
Eligible people in areas where the Indian virus variant is spreading are urged to get vaccinated.… more
A domestic abuse charity is matching dentists who want to help survivors needing urgent dental work.… more
Second jabs for the over-50s and clinically vulnerable will be given sooner to ease concerns, PM say… more
Concern is growing over a rise in UK coronavirus cases linked to a variant from India.… more
Top experts in how diseases spread are calling for massive improvements to the air in buildings.… more
The original inquest found Hayden Nguyen died of natural causes, despite the hospital admitting erro… more
Why Cheshire Surgical Practice?
South Cheshire Private Hospital
- Fully equipped private hospital
- On-site well-trained friendly medical and support staff
- Support of adjoining NHS Trust
- 24/7 medical cover
- Part of Britain’s leading independent healthcare provider
- Wide range of procedures from minor to complex surgery
- High standard of facilities
- 32 private en suite rooms
- Day room with garden terrace to relax with family and visitors
- Recently extended consulting suite
- Minor procedures suite for day cases
- State of the art technology
Quality of Care
- Risk of infection kept to minimum
- Commitment to highest standard of quality and value
- Providing facilities and environment for advanced surgical procedures
- Friendly, supportive and extremely dedicated on site staff