Clinical Excellence. Compassion & Care.
Welcome to Cheshire Surgical Practice
Specialists in Private Surgery
Cheshire Surgical Practice is a private surgery service offered by David Corless practicing at South Cheshire Private Hospital. His NHS consultant appointment is at Mid Cheshire NHS Foundation Trust and The University Hospital of North Staffordshire NHS Trust.
David is a general surgeon and specialises in upper GI (gastrointestinal), laparoscopic (key hole) surgery and endoscopy. He treats a wide range of conditions in the comfort of a private hospital.
Singing to the tune of her hit song Jolene, the country star, 75, promotes coronavirus vaccinations.… more
The race is on to find out if those with cancer and other conditions can be protected as the UK unlo… more
Actress Ruthie Henshall is calling for more visiting access to family members in care homes.… more
Experts say most cases involve genuine but misplaced health anxieties, not faked illness.… more
Older French patients can now get the jab, which had been initially limited to those aged under 65.… more
More cases are being found in the UK, including a variant first seen in Brazil.… more
Rapid tests will give confidence that schools can open safely, a government science adviser says.… more
Why Cheshire Surgical Practice?
South Cheshire Private Hospital
- Fully equipped private hospital
- On-site well-trained friendly medical and support staff
- Support of adjoining NHS Trust
- 24/7 medical cover
- Part of Britain’s leading independent healthcare provider
- Wide range of procedures from minor to complex surgery
- High standard of facilities
- 32 private en suite rooms
- Day room with garden terrace to relax with family and visitors
- Recently extended consulting suite
- Minor procedures suite for day cases
- State of the art technology
Quality of Care
- Risk of infection kept to minimum
- Commitment to highest standard of quality and value
- Providing facilities and environment for advanced surgical procedures
- Friendly, supportive and extremely dedicated on site staff